January 14th, 2022
Dear Sunny Faces Parents,
As announced on January 12th, 2022, the government of Ontario has confirmed the return of in-person learning for all publicly funded and private schools starting January 17th, 2022, with enhanced health and safety measures in place.
Sunny Faces Day Care would like to share with our families the following information;
· Sunny Faces will be open for all programs, Preschool, JK/SK and school age programs beginning on Monday January 17th, 2022
· Sunny Faces JK/SK and school age programs will resume regular hours 7AM – school opening and school closing – 6PM
· Sunny Faces WILL be processing January fees (prorated) on MONDAY JANUARY 17th, 2022
Please be reminded of our continued COVID – 19 and variant safety procedures for attending the centre and the actions we will continue taking to reinforce the required Health and Safety protocols aimed at protecting our staff and families, while limiting the spread of COVID-19 and variants within our child care setting. By following public health advice and regulations, we can all have a safe return to child care operations that keep our centres open.
Sunny Faces Day Care will continue to:
· Reinforce masking and hand hygiene etiquette, as well as physical distancing
· Keep our cohort groups and/or limit interactions between groups of children and staff/providers
· Ensure that everyone is screened before they enter the child care premises
· Restrict entry to the centre, excluding staff and required health and licensing professionals
· Perform enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of the toys, equipment, and premises
As a reminder, individuals showing symptoms of illness should not attend the child care centre.
All children, students, staff, and accepted visitors will be screened for symptoms of illness every day before attending child care. To help meet this requirement, you will be required to continue with the onsite screening that Sunny Faces administers.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation,